Fire devoured 1 dwelling at Modirijo, Help sought for rehabilitation
ITANAGAR, FEB 6 : In a fire mishap at Modirijo area Between Itanagar-Naharlagun during wee hours on Sunday has devoured a dwelling and a family become homeless.
City congress Vice president Kipa Mangal informed that a fire which broke out early in the morning at around 4’30 AM and the dwelling of a widow Dayam Yapak has been completely gutted in the devastating fire. All the personal belongings of the family and all the household including fooding and kitchen materials and school uniform and books of the children were completely gutted and nothing could be saved. Mangal said.
The devastation and flame was so high that no one was able to save the property. He said
The people of the Modirijo area has further appeal the Itanagar capital administration (ICC) Deputy Commissioner Talo Potom, Itanagar Municipal Corporation (IMC) Mayor Tame Phasang, Dy Mayor Biri Basang and capital local MLA Techi Kaso to help and support the family at the need of hour for her rehabilitation. Mangal added.